Creative Arts develops emotional intelligence, confidence and resilience, discipline and commitment, communications skills, identity and belonging, creativity and problem-solving skills and coordination.
CDP’s work relies on the generous support of both local and international donors and any funding we receive contributes to the long term sustainability of CDP and its work with disadvantaged communities.
Your support will help to:
- Train ECD trainers and practitioners (teachers) from disadvantaged communities;
- Equip under resourced ECD centres with art materials and resources;
- Train teachers to use innovative teaching practices by integrating the arts into their programmes;
- Empower learners through creative arts programmes in communities and schools;
- Continue our “Creative Arts Learning Programme” every Saturday with children from our community;
- Contribute to the fight against gender based violence in communities through boys and men becoming agents of change; and to increase the CDP’s creative arts education, advocacy and skills development programmes footprint in Africa and beyond.
ACCOUNT NAME : CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT TRUST
NAME OF BANK : FIRST NATIONAL BANK
TYPE : CHEQUE OR CURRENT ACCOUNT
NUMBER : 62655895848
BRANCH CODE : 257705
BRANCH : EASTGATE SHOPPING CENTRE
Give of your time
- Fundraisers, to keep us going.
- Graphic Designers, to help us make pretty things
- Photographers, videographers, social media experts, marketing experts, crafters, artists, educational specialists and writers to assist with getting our work out there.
- Printers, to print our training resources.
- Building contractors, to fix all our building challenges.
- Saturday art classes for children.
- Making resources for programmes.
- Art and craft materials
- Electricity for our training spaces
- Internet access
- Wall paint
- Tiles and adhesives
- IT support (laptops, phones, digital camera)
- Snacks for children